This flat packed accommodation unit comes in 2 sizes:
• (L)3.299M x (W)2.304M x (H)2.345M (10’ x 7’6” approx)
• (L)4.364M x (W)2.304M x (H)2.345M (12’ x 7’6” approx)
The main construction elements of the cabin are as follows:
• Chassis with frame
• Side wall panels
• Roof panel
• Door panel
• Window panel
• Fastening elements
• Vacuum bonded sandwich panels. Insulation - 50mm polystyrene.
• Outer surface - 0.63mm galvanized steel electrostatic powder coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green).
• Inner surface - 0.63mm galvanized steel electrostatic powder coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White). Chassis / Frame Box profile, hot dipped galvanized steel Corner columns - 1.5mm cold formed DKP steel. Supplied with 4 lifting eyes. All surfaces are powder coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green).
• Exterior covering - 0.73mm powder coated box profile galvanized steel with two gutters for effective rainwater disposal to all four corners.
• Interior - vacuum bonded sandwich panels. Insulation - 50mm polystyrene.
• Inner surface - 0.63mm galvanized steel powder coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White).
• Snow loading - 75kg/m2 evenly distributed.
Marine ply covered with 2mm PVC linoleum (flash point B1 difficult to burn, smoke density Q1).
Floor section has no insulation.
Floor loading - 150kg/m2 evenly distributed.
• Frame - cold formed powder coated galvanized steel sheet min 1.25mm.
• Outer Door - both surfaces powder coated (External - Moss Green, internal - Off-White) galvanized flat steel sheet.
• 0.73mm thick, complete with door handle and replaceable euro cylinder lock.
• Frames - cold formed powder coated galvanized steel sheet 1.25mm thick.
• Window – u-PVC double glazed window frame with vacuum sealed unit. (4+9+4).
• Size - 800mm x 600mm.
• Type - vertically inward opening mechanism with single handle and lock.
Electrical Equipment No electrical wiring and equipment fitted. The unit is designed to have a surface mounted electrical installation.
Optional Electric pack available:
Pack consists of:
• consumer unit
• external CEE plug & socket
• one double socket outlet
• one light fitting
• one light switch
• one fused switch
• 10m * 1.5mm cable
• 10m * 2.5mm cable
• 3m * 16mm and 3m * 25mm self adhesive trunking
• one 2kW convector heater
Additional Information Doors and windows can be fitted anywhere in the unit. This flat pack cabin is not designed to comply with Building Regulations approval.