This flat packed store is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through small passageways. No need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. Just a socket set - and you’re away! (Up until now, the only alternative product was a tin shed, which offered minimal security, and even less in aesthetic appearance). Once erected, it can be lifted from its lifting eyes with a cargo on board! This flat pack store can be linked to another unit to form large open plan areas of storage space as required (side by side and end to end).
• Fully galvanised body • Less storage space when not in use
• Simple assembly • Fully expandable (modular) capability
• Optional forklift feet • Optional self levelling feet
• Optional ’Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms • Optional external powder coated painting
• Low cost • The newly improved flat pack store now comes with a double locking system for additional security at no extra cost.
The main construction elements of the container are as follows:
• Chassis • Side wall panels
• Roof panel • Door panel featuring the newly improved double locking system
• Fastening elements • Forklift pockets with adjustable leveling feet (optional)
Pre-assembled 18mm thick timber plank boarding screwed to a galvanised steel profile frame.
Box profile galvanised steel. Side Walls & Roof Panel 0,73 mm box profile galvanized steel panels. The panels are strengthened with spot welded galvanized steel frame sections at the edges of each panel. The roof section has two integral gutters for effective rainwater dispersal to all four corners of the container.
0,73 mm box profile galvanized steel panel. The panel is produced by a spot welding process. The door is mounted into the frame with galvanized hinges. Complete with two 64mm Euro deadlocks with replaceable cylinders and a central roller catch. Door width: 1250mm, hinged on the right, outward opening.
Four 12 mm diameter rods are used to connect the roof to the chassis. These also form lifting eyes for use with a crane. Additional roof security bolts are supplied to prevent external access.
All components of this flat packed store are specially packed to ensure that they are not damaged during transportation, loading and unloading under normal circumstances. The smallest transportation cube is achieved in this packing process.
Optional powder coating in green (RAL 6005) or blue (RAL 5010). Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request.