Benefits of Steel Mobile
A secure steel wheeled mobile office unit, ideal for the provision of welfare facilities on contracts where operatives are constantly on the move. Cooking facilities, hot water and seating can all be supplied. Electric lighting and heating for the drying of wet clothes. At the end of the working shift all the tools and equipment can be securely locked inside the unit. The all steel secure shutters and the Steel door system ensure protection from would be thieves and vandals.
• 3.7m x 2.3m (approx. 12’ x 7’8in) - Single Axle
• 4.9m x 2.3m (approx. 16’ x 7’8in) - Single Axle
• 6.1m x 2.3m (approx. 20’ x 7’8in) - Double Axle
• Motorway maintenance (highway facility)
• Mobile ‘police’ incident units
• Mobile healthcare units
• General office & mess facilities
• Towable Site Welfare Cabins Advantages
• Freedom of movement on any site
• No need for ‘HIAB’ transportation
• Reduced delivery costs
• Ideal for ‘short term’ site works on the move
The Steel Mobile is an all steel secure wheeled office unit, available in three sizes. They can be towed to site and levelled using the four corner steadies. These anti-vandal units are used by utilities contractors, construction companies, groundwork contractors, ministry of defence and police forces.