The 12ft wheeled mobile unit, is ideal for the provision of basic welfare facilities on contracts where operatives are constantly on the move or for sites where conventional lorries are too high, heavy or long to access site. The 12ft is the smallest mobile canteen available and requires connection to both water and electricity supply, which can be mains or generator originated.
The all steel secure shutters and the steel door system ensure protection from would-be thieves and vandals.
- Motorway maintenance (highway facility)
- Mobile police incident units
- Mobile healthcare units
- Canteen facilities
- Towable Site Welfare Cabins
- Freedom of movement on any site
- Reduced cost of moving around site
- Ideal for short term site works on the move
- Easy alternative to jacklegs cabins on restricted sites
This is an all steel secure wheeled canteen unit. Normally delivered and offloaded by lorry and then towed around on site and levelled using the four corner jacklegs. These anti-vandal units are used by utilities contractors, construction companies, groundwork contractors, ministry of defence and police forces.
This 12ft mobile steel canteen is available for hire in London, Midlands, East Anglia and the South East of the UK.