The double turnstile is ideal for controlling access and record keeping on larger busy sites. The one way in and one way out layout reduces waiting time for entry and exit from projects or events. The all steel construction means its robust and long lasting.
On sites needing to control site access for either visitors, or personnel the double turnstile can also be linked and used in conjunction with many standard card systems or biometric entry software systems (not included). The turnstile provides both access onto the site and exit from the site in a single unit. The steel unit is easily incorporated with site hoarding and fencing to provide complete site security.
- Large construction sites
- Airports (especially during construction works)
- Infrastructure projects
- Sporting events
- Restricting access to areas for people without correct certification or documentation
- Clocking in and out systems
- Two way access reduces queues
- Ideal for larger busy sites
- Can usually be connected to your access software (at your cost) and controlled by card or biometric entry systems
This double turnstile unit is available for hire in London, Midlands, East Anglia and the South East of the UK.