A strong flexible modular system available in up to 3 storeys, with module lengths of 24ft, 32ft and 40ft in a standard width of 10ft wide. Units can be stacked end on end and side by side to create clear open plan areas* .
The clean lined flat sided exterior finish can be painted in any colour of your choice. In addition steel units from the standard steel cabin range can also be connected to the building using the close coupled linking system.
Please contact our specialist modular buildings team with your specific requirements.
* 40ft modules include internal columns.
STEEL MODULAR BUILDING BENEFITS
- All steel construction
- flat-sided exterior finish
- easy to dismantle, move and re-use
- up to 3 storeys high
- side-by-side and end-on-end stacking
- join as many modules as you need
- choice of 24ft, 32ft or 40ft modules
- increased insulation and ECO features
- standard steel cabins can also be joined on
- interior design of your choice
- can include toilets, showers and other facilities as needed
Ideal for use in tough working environments
- construction project accommodation
- waste recycling, canteens and offices
- defence – offices, training and meeting spaces
The price quoted is for a 3-bay open plan 32ft x 30ft steel anti-vandal modular building and includes supply and delivery of the building. Final on-site installation and cranage into position is not included. Larger sizes, customisation and options available at additional cost.